We are now looking for a Graphic Designer to join our global creative team. In this role, you will report to the Creative Director and Sr. Art Director.
You will execute and help ideate and develop digital and print creative content for DW’s websites, online channels, DW stores and wholesale stores.
WHAT YOU’LL BE UP TO
- Execute and design digital content for DWs website and E-Marketplaces; translate creative into a digital environment that ensures a cohesive brand image along with the Art director.
- Execute print content for DW stores and other MBO channels.
- Participate in new idea sessions with Art Director, Copywriter, Social Content Manager and CD and the possible development and execution of those ideas (i.e.: product launches, shopping experiences, marketing campaigns, digital content etc.)
WHO YOU ARE
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in a related field
- BFA / BA in Design, Digital Design, Fine Art or related field
- Knowledge of e-commerce and digital design is a must
- Proficient in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Acrobat
- An understanding of print quality and material.
- Ability to conceptualize design solutions within guidelines and to think outside the box
- Strong verbal and written communication in English
- Ability to prioritize (quickly and efficiently) with tight deadlines and follow through
- Team player with a positive attitude