We are looking for a Junior Designer to create engaging designs according to requirements, which includes internal pitch decks, external social campaigns and collateral for marketing campaigns for clients. You will work under the supervision of the Studio Director to produce quality work.
In this role, you should be highly creative and have a sharp eye for visual detail. If you are passionate about design and are eager to learn more through various projects, we’d like to meet you.
You goal will be to create impactful designs that capture and sell our company & clients vision.
- Understand project requirements and concepts
- Use various techniques to create drafts, models and prototypes
- Produce final design solutions (e.g. logos, banners, interfaces)
- Pitch creative ideas that enhance projects
- Assist with development of creative presentations for clients
- Collaborate with team members to launch designs
- Take on special design tasks to support multiple projects (e.g. color correction)
- Use feedback from leaders to improve work
- Up to three years of experience as a Junior Designer
- Comfortable in a multi-lingual environment (Arabic layout experience and language preferred)
- Experience with design software (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite) and graphics editing tools.
- Familiarity with design techniques (e.g. prototyping)
- Familiarity with layout and operation of presentation software (particularly Keynote)
- Understanding of visual elements (layout, type and fonts)
- Excellent communication ability
- Teamwork skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Time management and multitasking abilities
- Creativity skills and problem-solving aptitude
- BSc/BA in Design or a related field